Tuesday, November 18, 2014

The Tuesday Tease

Happy Tuesday all!

It's launch week for the INFERNO anthology! Some like it hot, and if that's you then you won't want to miss this one. 10 full length steamy romance reads all for one low price! If you need something to snuggle up with to keep warm, I promise this is it. This boxed set will just be around for a few weeks so be sure to pick it up! Buy link: Here! (I'll post other links as they become available!)



Book news! The Dragon and the Rose is officially out of my hands! Yay! *throws confetti* *passes out* I'm hoping to have it back in a week or so and wrapped up with a neat shiny red bow for you all by Christmas. Buckle your seat belts! You're in for a bumpy ride.

Rock Candy Kisses! I'm nearing the end and I should have that sent out to the betas soon after they give me back The Dragon and the Rose. I'll start teasers next week. I'm really in love with Annie's story. As much as she's a sweetie, her bad boy BF Blake really is, too. Can't wait to share that one with you.

On to the teaser! 




The Dragon and the Rose (Celestra Forever After #2)
* (Skyla talking to Laken)
     “Bitchy?” Laken’s eyes enliven with fire. “I think that’s what you need in your life, Skyla. A real bitch who doesn’t back down or agree with you on every little thing. Maybe your trouble is that you have too many yes people—people who simply don’t care to push you. And no, that wasn’t a put down on sweet, ditzy Brielle. I couldn’t care less that she thinks I’m trying to usurp her BFF status.” She blinks a dry smile. “What you need is a real friend. Someone who’ll wake you up and make you take action when it’s necessary. I’m a doer not a dreamer. You’re damn right that those tunnels are going to get shut down even if I have to do it myself.” She spins to leave. I go to yank her back by the jacket and accidently grasp a handful of hair instead.
     “Ow!” she yelps.
     Good God, Laken looks as if she’s going to kick some Celestra ass—mine to be exact. 
Her eyes widen. “Well look who grew a pair?”



*Enjoy your week!



No comments: