Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Tuesday Tease!

 Beautiful Elixir releases next MONDAY!!!
It's finally *almost* here! Hope you'll enjoy Kennedy and Caleb's story! XOXO

On to the teasers! 



Next week! Next week! Next week!
Beautiful Elixir (Beautiful Oblivion 3) 
*can be read as a standalone*

*Kennedy's POV

      His devil’s grin is the icing on the very seductive cake. “You have sharp canines.” I run the pad of my finger over his tooth and prick myself with it. “You’re like a sexy vampire. I bet you hear that all the time.”
Sexy? He mouths as if he found the word cheesy, and it is.
“Okay, exceptionally handsome. Freakishly so.” My face heats again. My body only seems to react when I’m telling the truth. The lies are so much easier. 



(Cover to come)

The Serpentine Butterfly (Celestra Forever After 3)

Skyla's POV 

Bree pops her head over my shoulder. “I smell a bachelorette party!” Her voice shrills over the crowd, and half the guests turn to inspect us. It’s odd that Bree would want in on the action considering she and Laken hardly qualify as friends, but, seeing that there is a party (with potentially naughty implications), this doesn’t surprise me one bit.



*enjoy the week!
STILL FREE for a limited time!

Burning Through Gravity



Beautiful Oblivion


3:AM Kisses



 If you haven't checked out the Celestra Series yet there is still time to catch up! The first two books are FREE!



Celestra 1-2   

No comments: